Convocation and Live Events Made Easy and Exciting
Make your convocations live feed more exciting and easier to manage with Ce-Live. Scan in names, integrate Twitter, Instagram and Facebook live feed for a more personal and engaging viewer experience.
Ce-Live simplifies the manual data entry process and eliminates potential typo errors by enabling data to be scanned or pulled from text files and databases for live broadcast. And with social media becoming a trending part of our daily lifestyle, Ce-Live integrates that into your live broadcasts to give live feeds a more personal and engaging touch for its viewers (and keep eyes on your screens too).
Ce-Live makes it possible to capture and broadcast a live event with ease and efficiency, enabling your audience, graduates and you to enjoy a seamless event.
Try Ce-Live today (buy or rent it from us) and enjoy a seamless, easy-to-manage, engaging live broadcast
Type of Application
Desktop Application (Windows OS), Middleware and Scala Script
How it Works
- Ce-Live reads the names of all the graduates from a text file, Student ID card, or database and displays them in its own window.
- When a graduate is called to receive his scroll, the operator selects the graduate’s name and the Click Convo Name Generator application sends it to the TriCaster system.
- The TriCaster overlays the name on the pre-designed graphic templates over live video from a camera.
- The Tricaster allows you to switch between up to 8 cameras or pre-recorded video from your computer hard drive.
- The Tricaster allows you to record the event into its own hard drive for further editing or stream the event to a streaming server or both.
- Simple setup. Easy to use.
- Read text, photo and audio files from databases.
- Read data from specified ASCII text files.
- Allows the use of MySQL database functions and supports access across a network.
- Scan names from student ID cards.
- Re-sequence order, skip or remove names and revise spelling instantly.
- Overlay names over live video, graphics or both.
- Audio integration - add and play pre-recorded audio of the names of graduates when the student ID cards are scanned.
- Create your own customized graphic templates for different faculties.
- Live switching and mixing of up to 8 cameras.
- Live recording of event.
- Stream the event over the Internet.
- Publish to social media networks, stream live, record and project – simultaneously.