Digital Signage Authoring Application
Scala Designer is the fastest, most cost-effective solution for creating truly dynamic content for digital signage. You can author professional media in an attention-grabbing environment for virtually any type of display by incorporating your existing media files into a ScalaScript. From retail dynamic signage to government and education to business communications, Designer gives you more creative control of your content with flexibility and real-time edits not offered by video production.
While your Scala network does not require that your content come from Designer, it is the best way to create rich, professional content that can be changed quickly and easily without sacrificing any attention-grabbing appeal.
Some of Scala InfoChannel Designer Features
- Create truly dynamic content for InfoChannel Networks
- Easy to use interface with context sensitive menus
- Any content element can be “global” (survives page changes) - even with opacity
- Content elements (including videos) can play over background movies
- Design in portrait-mode and auto rotate on playback
- Quality of TV playback with TV Tuner EX significantly improved
- Save within Design menu
- Publish to HTML or video
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 content creation
- Real-time image processing and rendering
- Template creation for use with Template Composer EX Module
- Design in any resolution (A) Design in any resolution (A)
- Design in any resolution (B) Design in any resolution (B)
- Design in any resolution (C) Design in any resolution (C)
- Supports of Databases Supports of Databases
- Support for Interactive Application Support for Interactive Application
- Photoshop Plug-in Photoshop Plug-in
- Real-time image and video processing (A) Real-time image and video processing (A)
- Real-time image and video processing (B) Real-time image and video processing (B)
- Real-time image and video processing (C) Real-time image and video processing (C)
- Support for other Devices Support for other Devices
- RSS Newsfeeds Integration (A) RSS Newsfeeds Integration (A)
- RSS Newsfeeds Integration (B) RSS Newsfeeds Integration (B)
- RSS Newsfeeds Integration (C) RSS Newsfeeds Integration (C)
- Unparalleled Scheduling Power Unparalleled Scheduling Power
- Integration with web based Social Media (A) Integration with web based Social Media (A)
- Integration with web based Social Media (B) Integration with web based Social Media (B)
- Integration with web based Social Media (C) Integration with web based Social Media (C)
- Integration with web based Social Media (D) Integration with web based Social Media (D)
- Integration with SMS portals and services Integration with SMS portals and services
- Storyboard GUI Storyboard GUI
- Support for template design (A) Support for template design (A)
- Support for template design (B) Support for template design (B)
- Video Support Video Support
- Real-Time Transitions and 3D Effects Real-Time Transitions and 3D Effects
Below is a list of 10 of Scala Designer Features that help accelerate the development of content. (Click on the Dim Light Link to view the videos in larger size
1- Gradient: Say goodbye to plain background. You need gradient backgrounds, Scala Designer provides a fast and easy way of doing it without having to use third party tools such as Adobe Photoshop or similar application.
2- Chroma Keying: Scala Designer gives you the ability to keyout plain backgrounds both for images and video to replace them with more interesting clips without the need to use third party video editing tools.
3- Thumbnails: Scala Designer provides a very intuitive interface for easy editing.
4- Scheduling: Scala Designer offers unlimited possiblities to schedule content and even elements within slides.
5- Amazing Transitions: Designer lets you take advantage of hundreds of smooth, full-screen effects and transitions built into the Scala playback engine.
6- RSS Newsfeed: Show RSS newsfeed in any way you like. Designer is not limited to crawl only. Have multiple feeds in the same page.
7- Template Design: Design great templates and keep your look clean and consistent while letting any internet user easily add content and text with template creation via the Template Composer EX Module in Content Manager.
8- Video and Live Streaming Playback: Incorporate live Windows Streaming Video, Full HD Video, MPEG-II or WMV or Adobe Flash content either as a full screen or as part of it. Play more than one video at the same time.
10- Go Interactive : Design interactive content with interactive buttons, variables and branching for kiosks or other applications. Integrate Flash based interactive application and use Scala as your playback and delivery medium
- Graphics: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, etc.
- Animation: SWF, AnimGIF
- Sound: WAV, MP3
- Video: SW MPEG 1 & 2, 4, AVI, QT3, WMV
The following illustration explain the role and relation between Scala three main products